Join JAMIS for a Breakfast Demo Event at Hall Albright Garrison & Barnes
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
8:00 – 8:30 Breakfast
8:30 – 10:30 Demo
400 Meridian Street North
About the Event:
Join us for a complimentary GovCon event at Hall Albright Garrison & Barnes. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn why businesses are choosing JAMIS Prime ERP, network with your peers, and enjoy a free breakfast.
JAMIS Prime ERP is designed around the demanding, actual day-to-day operational needs of government contractors. In our presentation, we’ll cover all of the features and functions that separate JAMIS Prime from the competition.
The focus of the presentation will be in these key areas:
- Technology: Cloud based design, with optimized performance over the web. Easy integration with other key systems. Top notch security.
- Dashboards and Intelligence: Designed to get the Key Performance data you need, when you need it. No third party reporting tools needed.
- Project Performance: Keep your finger on the pulse of your business with proactive tools that help to keep your projects under control and on budget.
- Mobility: Access key information anywhere, anytime on your desktop, tablet, or mobile device
- Collaboration: Role-based access for everyone in the organization. Workflow, document management, task and activity management, and much more!
About the Presenters:
Jessica Newman, Director of Business Development – JAMIS Software
Jessica is responsible for driving JAMIS’ business development in Washington DC Metro, and other mid-Atlantic and southern states. Jessica is a CPA who has extensive experience and knowledge of the federal contracting enterprise software market, and provides excellent insight into industry trends and best practices. Jessica also works with some of JAMIS’ top customers to develop and learn about the key features and functions that drive customer success.
David Sample, Director of Pre-Sales Engineering- Before joining JAMIS in 2016, David Sample has worked in the government contracting industry for 24 years. During his career, he has gained extensive experience in DCAA compliance and accounting processes for government contractors.